In addition to my specialty of
My Main Areas of Focus Include
- Clear blocked chakras.
- Heal your mind, body and spirit.
- Discover bliss.
- You have a million dollar idea that just isn’t getting off the ground.
- You’re a top salesperson and you’ve hit a slump.
- You’ve met the ‘one’ – you’re absolutely sure is your ideal life-partner yet the words won’t come to express yourself.
- You feel passionate in your heart but you’re terrified to show anyone your art, your music, your writing… your authentic self
- Discover the root causes of your phobias, unhealthy habits or chronic medical conditions.
- Learn more about why you feel so connected to someone you just met.
- Find out why you react the way you do in certain situations.
- Confirm that feeling you’ve always had.
“We can effect our own body and mind ourselves. …the key to a lot of illness is stress. So we have the stresses of life, and then there’s the old stresses. The things that are living in our subconscious that we may not even be aware of. When we address those and clean them up, boy are we in a better place to go from the stress response to the relax and restore response.”
more info on Hypnosis Energetics
Past Life Regression
Where did you live?
Group Hypnosis Workshops
At least once a month I put on Group Hypnosis Workshops around the Fraser Valley, to allow those who are curious about hypnosis to experience a group session.
Group Hypnosis differs from Individual Hypnosis in that in a group hypnosis setting, I need to generalize hypnotic suggestions to ensure that a participant will not be mislead or be given a suggestion meant for someone else. Hypnosis performed one on one, allows me to personalize specific suggestions according to your particular motivations and preferences. For example, one person might prefer to relax as if lying on a sunny beach, recalling the good times from their early childhood, while another person with traumatic childhood memories of getting severely sunburned on a beach, might prefer to relax as if walking in the shaded woods being inspired by the beauty of nature that surrounds them.